We offer an interesting job at a highly innovative company, where everything is developed in-house. The working environment is informal yet professional. There is plenty of room for initiatives and personal development. Besides a good salary we offer you the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team in an international environment. Since there is more in life than hard work, we regularly organize activities such as barbecues, beach parties, pop quizzes, soccer tournaments and the annual ski trip.
• Experience in developing web applications in .NET (C #, ASP.NET);
• You have good command of the English language;
• You can set up and oversee the technical architecture within the domain of the client;
• You can guarantee the quality of a product, both backend and frontend, and give direction to your team in order to achieve this;
• You are the (technical) contact person for the client;
• You are user oriented: the quality of a website does not only consist of good backend;
• You have a pragmatic approach;
• You feel responsible for the product. In the development phase, but also after completion;
• You can think with the client's perspective in mind in order to achieve the best solutions together.
With offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, Geneva and Paris, this innovative and growing company is one of the leading full service digital agencies in Europe. We have an awesome portfolio that we are very proud of, with several (inter)national clients, including Unilever Global, Greenpeace, Coolcat, Rituals, HEMA, WE Fashion and Floris van Bommel. We build complex e-commerce platforms, innovative applications and exciting activation campaigns. In addition, we are a Certified Implementation Partner of Demandware. We are an informal and non-hierarchical organization with a friendly, openminded atmosphere and around 100 employees in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.