- Mainly take a shared role in developing our Frontend
- Help create clear and strong standards together with the team and our CTO
- Work with our advisors and partners to accelerate and improve our development process
- Assist in helping new talented engineers join our team
- Help us build an engineering culture that enables everyone to feel comfortable and thrive
- Work closely with our CTO and product owner in order to create consensus and awareness about our process
- Minimum of 3 years programming experience in frontend languages
- Solid experience with building API’s
- Experience with HTML CSS JQUERY
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to stay calm and positive when facing problems
Our client wants to play a key role in bridging the gap between the enigmatic financial system of cryptocurrencies and our society. To realize this, our first big step is building a state of the art platform that enables everyone to trade in cryptocurrencies, learn from other traders and play a role in this evolution.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and open-minded frontend developer to help us achieve this. Since the successful pre sale and the refinement of our preliminary roadmap, we’ve been able to carve out our initial technical strategy for realising as a base for what’s to come.
Get in contact now with Rudolf van Ee
via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)646743112.