As a .NET Software Developer you are jointly responsible for the technical design of the future web architecture and you will develop applications that form a part of their website, or are attached to it. You contribute to the further improvement of the quality of the software. Day to day you work closely with the Project Manager, IT Architect, other web developers and the web master.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in web development using the Microsoft platform
- Knowledge of and experience with MVC is an advantage
- Vision and power of persuasion
- Knowledge of and a feel for software architecture and software quality
- Able to asses value of the latest techniques
- Affinity with business processes
- Fluent in English
Challenging, creative and innovative projects, coupled with the reliability and professionalism of an organization which has played a pioneering role for more than 11 years. A place where people are important: an informal, open and close-knit culture with room for personal development, exchange of ideas, teamwork and pleasure.
- Good (secondary) benefits, including fully paid pension premiums and the opportunity to participate in the company 'fietsplan' (bicycle purchase plan)
- 30 vacation days (based on a 40 hour work week)
- Good education and career development possibilities
- A contract from 32 to 40 hours per week
- Possibility to keep your technical knowledge up to date
- Lots of freedom to further develop yourself
Our client is an e-commerce company and growing really fast. They strive to constantly adapt to the newest developments. Therefore a lot of attention is given to IT quality and architecture. Projects are worked on following an agile methodology, and they use Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server to support their development process. As they expand the team, they are looking for several .NET Web Developer profiles: Junior, intermediate and senior.
Get in contact now via:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)624976570.